Weybridge KT13 9HB, UK
- Oatlands Park Hotel is originally the site of a grand Tudor palace built by Henry VIII in 1538.
- King Charles I son, Henry, 1st Duke of Gloucester was born at Oatlands and the ancient cedar tree which stands beside the main drive of the hotel today is thought to have been planted to honour his birth.
- The current building was established as a hotel in 1856 and has been lovely restored and refurbished within its s grade II listed status to retain its unique character.
- We have 10 acres of beautiful gardens and parkland surrounding the hotel with views of Broadwater Lake.
- There are 12 flexible event rooms suitable for small business meetings, large conferences, dinner parties and weddings.
- 144 bedrooms can accommodate overnight guests and delegates