At the start of this year, few of us had any idea that we were about to embark on a steep learning curve into the world of virtual events, or that six months later we’d be looking for innovative ways to connect with and celebrate Christmas with our colleagues, friends and family! It’s been a roller coaster ride for everyone; adapting to new ways of working and living. For us, we’ve also been beavering away behind the scenes to implement a business name change, in line with ELLE magazine’s instructions, and are currently moving our online and offline presence to the new and improved ‘Ellevate Entertainment Ltd’.
The next six months may look uncertain, but we NEED to focus on what we CAN do! So, full steam ahead to the festive season, and fun ways to spread Christmas cheer safely, via virtual, hybrid and live doorstep events! We have a whole host of exciting entertainment ideas to share, and we’ve picked five of our favourites for our friends at Exclusively Thames Valley!
- SANTA BABIES – available live for online, doorstep events, or pre-recorded greetings performances, this fabulously festive duo or trio is perfect as a background act for drinks receptions or as a light-hearted and festive interval to business proceedings. Bringing the best-loved songs of Christmases past, wrapped up with blissful harmonies and sprinkled with sharp dance routines… Whether from behind a camera or stood on a driveway, these ladies will get everyone tapping their feet and singing along from the comfort of their own homes!
- YULETIDE SONG PRODUCTION – Who’s up for writing a Christmas No. 1?! Led by world class musicians, this session unites participants through the power of music! The crowd chooses the chords and style of tempo, collaborates with the lyrics, and within an hour’s session you have your own bespoke song – a unique memento to keep. Our song production sessions inspire creativity, strengthen connections, empower teams and builds a deeply unified corporate culture.
- CHRISTMAS PARTY PSYCHIC – I think we could all do with a crystal ball right now! Lighten and brighten your event, with this unusual online entertainment option, anywhere you are across the world. Our Funny Fortune Teller will shock your guests with her amazing psychic talents. Sessions can include palmistry, tarot and crystal ball readings. Your attendees will end up laughing in surprise at her insightful, positive and humorous approach!
- THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS ESCAPE ROOM – Who can solve the puzzles and escape first from Lockdown Levels or the Mystery Mansion? Share screens and compete in teams to become the champions by escaping the rooms in the fastest time. You have the tasks, challenges, puzzles and riddles to solve to earn clues and escape each room. Working together, delegates connect and learn things about each other, encouraging communication and boosting team morale.
- CHRISTMAS CARTOON WORKSHOP – Enhance your experience of our Corona Canvas by having a lesson with the talented Harry Venning. Harry is Strip Cartoonist of the Year, has contributed cartoons on a weekly basis for the Guardian newspaper for over 25 years and has written 67 episodes of the Radio 4 comedy show, “Clare in the Community”. In his uniquely humorous and informative style, Harry will show you step by step, how to be effective in story telling using the power of the pen and robbed of the written word.
We are still the same exclusive agency with a big heart, passionate about working with clients who are looking for high quality, live and virtual entertainment acts with the wow factor. We only recommend artists we know and trust to be outstanding, and we would love to share them with you this Christmas and beyond. Get in touch now to check availability or to be added to our list of lovely clients that receive our blogs on a monthly basis 0333 355 3619 or email firstname.lastname@example.org 😊