Time certainly is flying and here we are heading rapidly towards summer, which is usually filled with weddings, drinks receptions, team-building and festival events. Whilst we don’t know when we’ll be able to get back to celebrating together in person, it’s been really heartwarming to see examples of outstanding resilience and innovation in finding new ways to host events online. ‘Where there’s a will, there’s a way’, and now thanks to some of our fabulous acts, ELLE Entertainment now has a number of offerings to bring joy and happiness to your virtual events!
- Online magic and mindreading – A great way to wow your guests with a mindblowing interactive magic show.
- Cocktail masterclass – Led by a master mixologist, bring your own bottle(s), and create delicious recipes from the comfort of your own home.
- Remote music classes – Many of our musicians have moved their teaching online; this can be 1:1 classes or group lessons depending on the instrument… What fun a virtual group drumming class could be!
- Personalised song production – Led by the band, the audience chooses the chords, collaborates with the lyrics, and within an hour’s session you have your own bespoke song!
- Solo or Pre-recorded performances – Whether a solo singer/musician bringing you songs live throughout your session, or for a larger group, pre-recorded from their individual homes where you’ll receive a finished video, upbeat and sing-a-long songs are a great way to lift everyone’s spirits on a social or networking call.
- Burlesque – Learn how to move like Dita von Teese through online dance and burlesque workshops, hosted by some of the top artists in the country.
- Cabaret show – Some of our dance troupes have adapted their shows to perform solo or pre-recorded performances which can be bespoke for you, if you have a special song you would like. In addition to a performance, you can book a dance class to teach guests steps and a routine to all sorts of dance styles; so if you’ve always fancied learning line dancing or the Charleston, there’s never been a better time!
We know there’s challenges and uncertainty at the moment, but while we’re all doing our best to stay safe, we want to have fun and make wonderful memories in the process! If there is anything we can do to help you organise an online event, or even just have a chat (we don’t need much of an excuse!), please feel free to drop Ella a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07939 101043, or connect through social media to keep up with our latest offerings!