UK’s first virtual meeting space employing cutting edge technology.
Named the Oxford Hub for International Virtual Education (HIVE), the space employs cutting-edge technology and is centred around a high-definition video wall.
Class leaders can engage with up to 84 people at one time in the same way they do in physical lecture rooms, with participants raising hands and asking questions. The participants’ video feeds displayed on the wall allow the speaker to calibrate their delivery based on the visual attentiveness cues from their audience.
The HIVE’s robotics, facial recognition and real-time video communication tools create an immersive learning and teaching experience. The first virtual classroom in the UK and only second installation of its type in the world, the HIVE can be used for educational purposes and general business meetings / global conferences.
- 27 x 55″ high definition screens in a U-shaped seminar room
- Latest camera technology can track a presenter around the room and transmit high-resolution video
- Address participants individually or split them into break out groups
- Run real-time polls and surveys
- An estimated saving of 40m tonnes of carbon emissions through reduced delegate air travel
- Save approximately £50,000 on travel time and costs
- Revolutionise global sales meetings, calls, business development, training and client engagement
- Ideal for Dragon’s Den style pitches
- Catering available on request
Rates – Book before 31st December and receive 20% off your first booking!
- £750 (+VAT) for half day use
- £1100 (+VAT) for full day use