Are you terrified of speaking to the camera?
Are you shying away from using this highly effective way of attracting and retaining clients?
How would you like gain the skills to create a professionally edited and branded video to use across all your media platforms?
Adding video to my emails and newsletters has increased the open rate by 55%.
If you are not using this powerful medium – you are missing out big time!
Did you know –
- In 2017, video has accounted for 74% of all online traffic
- Including video in a landing page can increase sales conversion by 80%
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI
Don’t let your fear of the camera lens hold you back from embracing this most powerful marketing tool.
It’s time to overcome the fears, master this skill and get your message out there via the spoken word before you get left behind!
With this in mind, I am running a full day workshop with the fabulous Marissa Holden – ex BBC and SKY TV Broadcast Journalist – Marissa knows exactly what it takes to make an impact on camera and we will be pooling our resources and expertise to bring you a truly impactful day – details as follows
This highly interactive workshop includes –
- A full day packed with plenty of practical experience and constructive feedback.
- A workbook with top tips, practical exercises and notes for the day
- Superb lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- A copy of Sylvia’s book on Presenting with Passion, Power and Presence
- A video to keep and use in the marketing of your key messages about your business
We will also be addressing the following –
- Who is your target audience and what do they want to hear?
- Why You? – what’s your experience, how can you help them, inspire them, solve their problems?
- How do you craft a great talk – what are the key elements that make a good talk outstanding?
- How to prepare and practice to ensure a confident delivery
- How to warm up your voice and calm those nerves
- How to speak to camera – to do’s and don’ts
- How to create your own videos at home and on the move.
This workshop will also include video work at the start of the day and a final video to keep once you have crafted and delivered a short talk to camera.
You will go away with renewed confidence and real clarity on what you have to offer and how to get that message across to your target audience.
You will also have a clear plan of action on how to implement your learnings and a chance to book further 1-2-1 coaching sessions at a special delegate rate.