What happened in 2017 at Taplow House?
- A new Sales and Events team that is enthusiastic, committed and excited
- New conference furniture in all conference rooms that give the rooms a great new feel
- Many exciting meetings with great space for in and outdoor teambuilding activities with “Chocolate Making” being the favourite
- New Michelin 3 rosette Chef that is passionate to produce innovative food for our clients
- Open days to showcase our venue to various clients within the UK which will continue in 2018
- The launch of our new website………..which will happen soon!
Our experienced staff aim to go above and beyond expectations to deliver the event to the highest possible standard, to achieve the maximum benefit whilst having a fantastic, fun, memorable experience for our guests.
“Highlights of the Chocolate Making”
- Introduction – A fun ice breaker starts the session. A fascinating talk about the cocoa bean, its origins and history, and how it becomes a chocolate bar from a bean. Demonstration – A professional chocolate demonstration on how to make a selection of delicious Belgian chocolates, beginning with making ganache (fillings) to the art of tempering and dipping chocolate.
- Chocolate Making – Taste, shape, dip, and decorate 20 to 30 chocolates using your new found skills. Elegantly gift wrap them to take away and share or keep as a reward for your efforts.
- Key Skills: Chocolate tasting, making ganache and fillings, melting and tempering techniques, decoration, dipping and finishing techniques.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Taplow House in 2018!